His forte is management of multisystem complex and difficult to diagnose conditions. Committed to providing one on one care. He uses his extensive and latest knowledge to develop individualized treatment plans, broaden patients’ understanding of fitness and health.
He is known for his expertise in his field, and for that reason, he is quite popular among his patients. He is known to be friendly with patients, listens to all their queries and resolves them.
Education & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S from NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur
- M.D Internal Medicine from Jawaharlal Nehru medical college Belgaum Karnataka
- Fellowship in non invasive cardiology from Apollo hospital New Delhi
- Ex-Registrar Intensive care from Sir Ganga Ram hospital
- Fellow in diabetalogy from Indian institute of diabetalogy.
Role And Experience
- Experienced in managing critical patients on ventilator support and ICU management
- Experienced in managing patient of liver failure and kidney diseases.
- Practicing non Invasive cardiology since 3+ years , performing stress ECHO and 2D echocardiography regularly in OPDs
- Huge experience in managing patients with uncontrollable diabetes and hypertension.
- Treatment of infectious ailments like tuberculosis, gastro enteritis, malaria and typhoid
- Investigations, risk assessment of diseases and management
- General illnesses like allergies, headaches, flu and cold, sore throat, ear infection, hepatitis and urinary tract infection
- Treatment of chronic and acute illnesses like pneumonia, asthma, digestive disorders and lung disorders
- Health check for adults, including diabetics
- Management of lifestyle health problems such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disorders
- Management of chronic health issues like metabolic syndrome, obesity and lipid disorders
- Pre-operative analysis and supervision of patients undertaking surgeries
- Treatment of the geriatric patients